Friday, December 16, 2011

Two weeks to go

Ah 2011!  You were my first year of keeping resolutions (okay, some of them at least). And looking back I like the ones I kept. So lets reflect on the ones I kept. This year I wanted to learn something new, for me this was meant to be pottery. I love it! I love going in with a set intention to my pottery studio and coming out with completely different accomplishments. Pottery - has been the best experience of 2011. I wanted to travel somewhere new - Germany, Austria, Key West (FL) all were new and super fun. I wanted to change jobs. Sorta accomplished by moving to a new role! 

Of course I have tons of resolutions that were not accomplished but that's a part of the tradition of making and breaking resolutions. So lets not focus on that!

2011 you were a good year but lets make room for 2012 and new dreams and aspirations. 


Garfield

1 comment:

  1. And we all love your pottery too! :) Welcome back Garfield!
    Dora.

    ReplyDelete