Sunday, January 1, 2012

Another day, another new year

It is the first day of the new year- what better reason to write than just this! I rang in the year with Stewie, Ender and some other friends. We went a little (read: a lot) crazy but that just made me realize how wonderful my friends are that I can really let my inhibitions go when I am around them. The effect of the long night was that most of my first day of the year involved lazing around in the general vicinity of my bed. Here's to hoping for more lazy days like that! The true highlight of the day was a sudden trek in the hill country with Ender and Garfield. It was a beautiful day to be outside and we had so much fun chatting and walking. I also got to meet Garfield's sister and she was pretty cool. All in all, a good start. Happy New Year 2012.

Dora... Out... Woof! 

1 comment:

  1. ohh..I'm glad to read this one. I'm so glad we did that trek b/c I was worrying how useless my 1st day of the year was going, esp after that crazy night + hangover:-) Ender

    ReplyDelete