Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Meoooow!!

I have been MIA. I see Dora and Ender have kept this blog going on and it's time for some comeback blogs from Garfield. So here I am...

I read Dora's Winding Roads post and it made me think of my time this year. I remember when I was in undergraduate and my friends & I took this trip from MI to PA and on the way you pass through OH. The road was straight. So straight that it was very boring. Yep, that's how I almost feel like this year has been for me. Nothing special. Very status quo. Very boring. Very OH drive through moment. 

I am not complaining about the straight road. I know, we all want things we don't have. I like how Dora has had so many changes. Change to me is always a sign of hope, of new beginnings. Recently, Stewie & his bride moved to a new place and we got talking about what a PITA it is to move places. At that point I realized, while it is stressful, I have always enjoyed moving. I love moving to a new apartment or condo. The smell of freshly cleaned carpets and highly bleached toilets is just enough to get me to believe that the bad is behind and only the good lies ahead.

Huh. I just realized may be this weekend I should bleach the toilets and see if I have a new spark within. 

Yawn! Snooze time. 

3 comments:

  1. Garfieeld,
    I hope your bleaching went well. Sometimes the best thing to do is stand still and watch things and people move around you. When it's your time, you will move in the right direction. One of my favorite mottos to live by: Patience Pays.
    Yet- I struggle with that rule- because it hurts to wait!! :)
    I am full of wisdom for you today! I think I will write a final 2012 (or who knows final FINAL blog entry as well).
    Love
    Dora.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed the read Garfield. Now I'll connect w/ the bleach smell as something refreshing every time:-)
    I might also write one finale blog for this site. I'm moving on from here...just don't feel the click anymore:-(
    Ender

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dora you are always wise... To me at least

      Ender sad to hear you don't feel it. Perhaps Dora and Garfield can keep this going as we are still shady :)

      Delete